Quantcast

18 mar 2011

My Working in Europe Experience!!

Hey my dearest followers, I would like to share with you my experience in Europe...everything happened so fast ! 
I was hired to represent the campaign of Lady Marshmallow in Spain, so first I traveled from Mexico City to Madrid and after a long flight, I decided to explore this amazing city, because I didn't have much free time, due to the shootings! so I made a 3 day marathon despite the freezing weather, I visited every single iconic place that represents the beauty of this capital city of Spain. 


Then I traveled to Alicante, where some of the shootings took place. I loved this city because of the beauty of its views, and the diverse people I saw there at the famous Alicante carnival. The shootings were amazing, so different from the ones I made before! On the first shooting I wasn't sure If I was in Europe...because for me it was a long term goal, but I realized it was happening NOW!! I was very thankful and happy with life and God for this amazing opportunity...The shots were A-MA-ZING! I can't wait to show them to you! Also we made a great roadtrip all over the coast to Valencia. 


I met a lot of beautiful people in Spain; Karla Sartí a very succesful mexican that represents the platform Mexico esta de moda in Europe, Saloua Bendaoud and her fiancé Julien Gerbi (F2 Pilot), Merche Medina, Alberto Vicente one of the photographers of the campaign and at last but not least Samantha Cañadas; a Spanish beautiful model (cousin of the famous Esther Cañadas)


I would like to thank you all for your hospitality, I feel honored for this opportunity working for a campaign in Europe with you. 


Traducción...


Hola mis queridos seguidores, me gustaría compartir con ustedes mi experiencia en Europa ... y lo rápido que sucedió ! 

De la noche a la mañana...fui contratada para representar la campaña de Lady Marshmallow en España, por lo que primero viajé desde la ciudad de México a Madrid y después de un largo vuelo, decidí explorar y conocer esta increíble ciudad, ya que no tenía mucho tiempo libre, por los shootings así que hice un maratón de 3 días a pesar del frío, visité cada lugar icónico que representa la belleza de esta ciudad capital de España.Luego viajé a Alicante, donde algunos de los shootings tuvieron lugar. Me encantó esta ciudad por sus vistas esta super bonita, y las diversas personas que vi en el famoso carnaval de Alicante. Los shootings quedaron INCREIBLES, tan diferentes de los que he hecho antes! En el primer shooting ni me la creía que estaba en Europa ... para mí siempre fue un objetivo a largo plazo, pero me di cuenta que estaba sucediendo!!!  Me sentí muy agradecida y contenta con la vida y Dios por esta oportunidad tan increíble ... Los shots quedaron IN-CRE-I-BLES !!! No puedo esperar para enseñarselos! 
También hicimos un roadtrip alado de toda la costa hacia Valencia. 

Conocí a un montón de gente linda en España; Karla Sarti una mexicana muy exitosa que representa la plataforma México está de Moda en Europa, Saloua Bendaoud y su prometido Julien Gerbi (piloto F2), Merche Medina, Alberto Vicente uno de los fotógrafos de la campaña y por último pero no menos importante Samantha Cañadas, modelo española GUAPISIMA (prima de la ya famosa Esther Cañadas). 

Me gustaría darle las gracias a todos por su hospitalidad, me siento honrada por esta oportunidad de haber trabajado para una campaña en Europa con ustedes. 


Saludos...


Mariana 





















PHOTOGRAPHY : ROXANA GONZALEZ