Quantcast

26 jul 2011

Go Green.

Hello people! how's your week going? I hope everything's quite all right...
Today I'm sharing this look, a bit similar to the Tangerine post but not equal. So I wanted to feel fresh for a typical sunny day and I decided to wear a green silk shirt with a pair of skinny floral jeans, I love the contrast of this combo and the pattern of the jeans.


So in order to create the color blocking I added a thin pink belt with a bright plastic clutch from the Bang Bang "C" collection. I love this handbags they are so unique and stylish specially for this season, I can't wait to see the Autumn / Winter collection! The accessories I used are simple but edgy, the earings are vintage from an Indian Bazaar I love the color and the way they make a contrast inside the outfit's palette, also I used some silver bracelets and a classic casio watch. And at last a pair of nude sandals to concentrate the whole attention in the outfit.

   Mariana.










Photography by Wero. 

Silk Shirt : ZARA
Flowered skinny jeans: H&M
Pink Belt: Mossimo
Clutch: Bang Bang TKF "C" collection
Shoes: BCBG

Traducción...
Hola gente! ¿cómo va su semana? Espero que todo esté muy bien ...
Hoy voy a compartir este look, un poco similar al de Tangerine, pero no igual. Así que quise sentirme fresca y casual en un día soleado y decidí usar una camisa de seda color verde, con un par de pantalones floreados skinny. Me encanta el contraste que tiene este combo de blusa-pantalón, el patrón de los pantalones es lo máximo.
Así que para crear un color block agregué un cinto delgado de color rosa brillante con un clutch de plástico de la coleccion "C" de Bang Bang TKF. Me encanta esta marca de bolsos, son únicos y con un estilo especial para esta temporada no puedo esperar a ver la colección otoño / invierno! Los accesorios que utilize son simples, pero vanguardistas. Los aretes son vintage de un bazar hindú y me encantan por el color turquesa que tienen y la como brinca el contraste dentro de la paleta del atuendo, también usé algunas pulseras de plata y un reloj clásico casio. Y por último un par de sandalias nude para concentrar toda la atención en el outfit.